Crane Safety & Inspections
- Review the lift plan for assembly,
climbing and disassembly procedures.
- Conduct a comprehensive inspection of the assembly/disassembly
crane(s), including crane setup.
- Have a safety officer present throughout the assembly,
climbing and disassembly of the equipment to ensure that
all personnel are adhering to procedures.
- Conduct and document daily safety meetings with all
assembly/disassembly personnel that will oversee the
- Phases of the Assembly / Climbing / Disassembly
- Daily rigging inspections
- Fall protection procedures
- Jobsite hazards
- Monitoring wind conditions and other inclement
- Restricted work zones
- Emergency Actions
- Ensure that all rigging being used is compliant
and properly rigged.
- Conduct a comprehensive inspection of the equipment
and document all load tests and limits are set
to the equipment manufacturers specifications following
the initial assembly or top-climb.
- Provide a detailed, dated and timed photographed
report of the entire procedure.
Crane Safety & Inspections provides comprehensive
insurance to meet your company's requirements.